WELCOME TO ISRAEL MARCH 17TH- APRIL 1 2008

MORE ISRAEL VIA STUART'S PICTURES

Thursday, February 21, 2008

MORE on what we will be seeing..

More interesting places:
TUNNEL TOUR
HERODIAN MANSION
Those are the additions I had not mentioned before..
I simply can not believe that this adventure is finally less than a month away..
God Willing we will get to make this wonderful trip... I just can not wait until we are walking around and seeing this historically awesome place...
Bit by bit we are getting ready and organized. I found a travel purse I like and a messenger bag that is not too big so that is good
I treated myself to a bunch of travel size goodies, hand sanitizer, tums, advil, lotion.. etc... Knowing me I will start packing roughly one week before the trip.. .. just to be as organized as we possibly can.. I think in the long run that makes it easier...
Any packing tips are much appreciated...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honi - my packing tip is roll your clothing instead of folding. It is AMAZING how less wrinkled they will be when you roll them vs. folding. I'm very excited about your trip and can't wait to hear all about it!!! Dona